Board Exam facilities for students with special needs
Special instructions have been sent to the examination centres where board exams for class 10 and class 12 is going to be held. The instructions have been sent for facilities to be provided to students with special needs. The students will be allowed to use desktops or laptops for writing their exams. This facility has been provided so that students can see the question papers with large fonts...
NCERT books obsolete
As reported earlier NCERT is in the process of revising the NCERT textbooks for all classes. The revised textbooks are expected to be available for the 2018-2019 sessions which is about to start little earlier this year. That’s definitely a good step as NCERT has decided to review the books every year and keep the books updated based on the learning capabilities of students. Due to the regular...
Class 12 Physics Board Exam
The board exam for class 12 Physics is scheduled for 7th March 2018. Physics taken up by science students is a very important subject which is also considered to be very scoring. The students are advised to stick to the syllabus issued by CBSE and follow the guidelines issued by CBSE and NCERT. The students should also refer to the blueprint of physics for class 12 cbse 2018 to prepare for the...
Alert by CBSE to schools regarding board exams
An alert has been issued by CBSE to all schools in India and abroad wherever board examinations are currently been held. CBSE has received complaints that schools have been receiving emails from email ids like email@example.com asking for copies of question papers for verification. It has been mentioned in the email that this is official email id of CBSE and the copies of question papers are...
CBSE Phyiscs Petition for class 12
The class 12 Physics board exam was held on March 7 2018. Since the day of the Physics exam there has been wide spread criticism of the paper by students and parents stating that the paper was lengthy and tricky. There has also been a report of a student committing suicide on the day he gave the Physics exam because he was not able to complete the paper and left 3 questions. Due to this the...
Hindi, VI, VII, VIII, X
December 25, 2017 3:09 pm / Leave a comment
December 23, 2017 10:47 am / Leave a comment
FIND THE FOLLOWING
- (6y – 3)²
- (7a + 4b) (7a – 4b)
- 61² – 59²
- (xy + yz)² – 2xy²z
- The area of a triangle with base 14 cm and height 7cm
- The area of a rhombus with diagonals 14 cm and 7cm
- The area of a parallelogram with base 12 cm and corresponding altitude 9 cm
- Verify Euler’ s formula for 1) a square prism 2)hexagonal pyramid
April 14, 2017 11:53 am / Leave a comment
Write an account of any two of your favourite festivals.
(Paste relevant, colourful pictures)
Social Science, VIII
April 10, 2017 12:42 pm / Leave a comment
- PASTE FIVE PICTURES EACH OF NATURAL RESOURCES AND HUMAN MADE RESOURCES
- LIST DOWN THE FUNDAMENTAL DUTIES MENTIONED IN THE INDIAN CONSTITUTION
- MARK THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES ON A WORLD MAP[POLIICAL]
April 5, 2017 7:53 am / Leave a comment
1.छायावाद के बारे में संक्षिप्त परिचय देते हुए कोई दो छायावादी कविताएं लिखो ।
2.पहले चार पाठो के 10- 10 कठिन शब्द लिखो और उनके लेखकों का परिचय लिखो ।
- अवकाश के लिए तथा मित्र को जन्मदिन पर आमंत्रण के लिए पत्र लिखो ।
स्वच्छ भारत अभियान
बेरोजगारी की समस्या
मेरा देश भारत
विद्यार्थी जीवन में अनुशासन
5.परिभाषा लिख कर उदाहरण दें
संज्ञा , सर्वनाम , क्रिया , विशेषण और क्रिया-विशेषण ।
April 5, 2017 7:46 am / Leave a comment
- Science project-First term ( Individual work )
- Activity to distinguish biodegradable and non-biodegradable
- 3. Home work
- a) Draw neat diagrams-Amoeba ,Penicillium, Bacteria, Chlamydomonas
- b) Write the contributions of-Louis Pasteur ,Edward Jenner, Alexander Flemming and Ronald Ross.
- c) Make a table showing common microbial diseases, causative organisms and
- d) Why are viruses not included among microorganisms ?
- e) Mention any five useful activities of microbes.
December 24, 2016 10:50 am / Leave a comment
- Use an identity to find 95 X 104.
- Find the area of a rhombus whose diagonals are of lengths 8 cm and 8.2 cm.
- The area of a trapezium shaped field is 480 square metres., the distance between two parallel sides is 15 m and one of the parallel sides is 20m. Find the other parallel side.
- Find the height of a cylinder whose radius is 14 cm and the total surface area is 968 sq.cm
- Express in standard form
- The cost of 6 metres of a particular quality of cloth is Rs 354. Tabulate the cost of 2, 4, 10 and 13 metres of cloth of the same type.
- If 15 workers can build a wall in 48 hours, how many workers will be required to do the same work in 60 hours?
December 24, 2016 10:47 am / Leave a comment
1.Draw ray diagrams:-
a)Reflection by a plane mirror.
- b) Image formation by a plane mirror
- c) Irregular reflection
- d) Regular reflection
- State the laws of reflection.
3.Write five features of the image formed by a plane mirror.
4.Exercise No. 15 of chapter 16.
5.Construct a kaleidoscope.
December 24, 2016 10:27 am / Leave a comment
- Write diary entry for 10 days starting from 24th December 2016. Your diary entry should be based on your observation of nature – plants and flowers you see around, sounds of birds and animals you hear and the weather conditions.
- Write in about 150 – 200 words about an unforgettable incident that happened on a rainy day.
Social Science, VIII
December 24, 2016 10:16 am / Leave a comment
- PREPARE A TRAVELOGUE OF ANY ONE MONUMENT YOU HAVE VISITED.
- COLLECT AND ORGANISE ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU FAVOURITE FREEDOM FIGHTER IN FORM OF BIOGRAPHY
- INTERDISCIPLINARY PROJECT-ANY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING TOPICS
December 23, 2016 10:14 am / Leave a comment
इदम् शब्दस्य पुल्लिङ्ग, स्त्रीलिङ्ग , नपुंसकलिङ्ग रूपाणि लिखत |
Maths, VIII D
October 7, 2016 11:11 am / Leave a comment
(To be done in long sheet of paper)
- Represent rational numbers on the number line.
- 27 x 3.2
- 87 x 0.35
- 86 / 0.2
- 8 / 0.02
- 5 2/3 x 1 1/2
- 14 2/3 + 5 1/4
- 16 2/7 – 8 5/14
- 25 1/2 / 3 2/3