It is extremely notable that the amount of customer data is expanding with each passing moment. One can’t simply physically investigate information and know each pattern or test numerous theories. Taking care of and dealing with this colossal data is no less than a challenge which stresses on the significance of analytics further. Acknowledging this need to be of immense importance, Salesforce recently uncovered its most progressive CRM platform called Einstein Analytics. The analytics has opened ways to a few stunning elements for CRM clients, empowering them to utilize advance analytics powered by Artificial Intelligence.
The proportion of data that a business is developing at a rapid pace, and recognizing each pattern and relationship, and to test each speculation, utilizing traditional manual situated techniques is currently beside unimaginable but Einstein analytics resolves client’s dilemma by stimulatingsales, improving client service and optimizing their marketing campaigns. Overall, the Insights offered by Einstein allow executives to make decision 38 % faster which data scientists took days or even weeks to achieve.
When the user enters a query, the tool uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) to throw logically important outcomes, pinpointing what is occurring, the purpose for such an event, and expectation on what is probably going to occur next. Einstein utilizes machine learning to identify factual patterns and designs, and convey the same to users in a significantly more far reaching, reliable and contrasted way than what data scientists can ever give. The engine consequently examines billions of data combinations, and prescribes the best game-plan, assessing the in all probability situation, and the upsides and downsides of each possible action. Users may penetrate down to the most state of the art information, reveal bits of knowledge, team up and take instant action from any device.
Salesforce Einstein Analytics goes above and beyond, and is a direction framework, which utilizes past information and mediates it with current circumstances and future conceivable outcomes, to anticipate patterns.
Consider the case of a sales executive out to meet his quarterly numbers. When he uses Salesforce Einstein Analytics, he gets comprehensive and in-depth insights on a customer, competitor and pipeline data, and recommendations – Let us suppose Mark is his customer and he had set up a meeting with Mark to close the sales 3 days earlier. He assumes Mark to be loyal but Mark is talking to the competitors very often. Taking him for a coffee may be a good idea or he needs to bring in three or so managers to close the deal. Here is what you should be doing and so on.
Using Einstein Dynamics, each Sales executive gets a dynamic dashboard, complete with all the required functionalities, for example, activity tracking, account whitespace, benchmarking, and more, offering them powerful insights required to perform successfully and close more deals. Having identified a new opportunity or uncovered a trend, the user may create a task, change a close date or share insights on any device, all seamlessly from a single pane, without bothering with spreadsheets and other tools.
Einstein Discovery is a tool launched concurrently with Einstein Analytics, and superbly supplements the latter. It just takes couple of minutes for Einstein Discovery to get outcome from insights from millions of data combinations. It makes precise predictions by instantly analyzing massive amounts of data and mining out crucial patterns. “Further, Einstein Discovery generates explanations, answers, and recommendations that are easy to understand and implement by the users. This is done with slide presentations that are generated automatically, containing visualizations and key points.” (http://www.algoworks.com/blog/salesforce-einstein-analytics/, 2017)
To learn new exciting analytics, salesforce offers a package of 12 modules – “Analytics trailblazers” fun way to learn salesforce. With these smart analytics, Independent software vendors (ISVs) can now create apps using analytics app designer, visual data preparation, and outside data connectors to build their own custom analytics apps on the Salesforce platform, ensuring they have all the relevant metrics they require, and omitting any superfluous details for their business. AppExchange has around 20 analytics apps from ISVs
So, this is how you can become a data scientist in a fun and smart way!!!!!
Salesforce.com has been the number one CRM platform for some time now and its accomplishments as a CRM solution can be described as none less than top of the line. But there are some common issues that all the CRM systems face and which is prevalent in Salesforce as well. Managing Data duplicity is one such big issue.
In this article, we’ll be giving you some insight in some of the top duplicate management apps available on Salesforce AppExchange, which can help you with your dedupe apps hunt for your company. The following five apps have been selected based on their user adoption profiles on Salesforce AppExchange.
Out of the box Salesforce Dedupe solution
Every Salesforce org. has this out of the box deduplication solution. Though this one has many limitations and is not a very smart solution, but specific and simple deduplication tasks can be easily done here and that too free. That’s why we gave it the top position in our list.
- Search up-to 50 records and merge 3 records at a time on Lead, Account and Contact based on the name field.
- Ability to do a fuzzy search.
Its free. Comes stacked with your Salesforce Org.
Within the salesforce duplicate management apps purview, this app has the most number of customer reviews (216) on AppExchange. This app by Symphonic Source, backs an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 and comes second on our list of the dedupe apps.
- Merge & convert from a simple dashboard view
- Auto-Merge, mass merge, or manually merge dupes without losing any important data
- Mass update & mass delete records
- Geocode, validate & standardize addresses
- Cleanse import files before data reaches Salesforce
- Prebuilt filters or easily create your own to make Cloudingo work for you
- Drag-and Drop UI
- Audit trails to track data changes
- Enterprise API (in/out)
- Works with standard & custom objects
- Basic: $1,096/year/per Salesforce Org
- Standard: $2,146/year/per Salesforce Org
- Custom: Data quality services & customization starting @ $10000
Discounted for Non-Profits.
Duplicate Check for Salesforce
This app by Plauti B.V. has 100 user reviews on AppExchange. Backing an average rating of 4.2 out of 5, this app comes on the third place on our list.
- Fuzzy Matching finds duplicates caused by misspellings, typos and different formatting
- Mass Deduplication will find all duplicates, presenting it in a clear report which allows you to merge manually or automatically later.
- The application is highly customizable and can be configured to fit the exact needs of your particular database.
- A ‘Duplicate Check Job’ will analyze and dedupe your entire database by your preferences.
- 100% native force.com – no data transfer is needed in order to find and remove duplicates.
- ‘Auto Merge’ automatically merges duplicates, possibly saving hours of your time.
- ‘Duplicate Prevention’ will prevent you and your colleagues from entering duplicates.
- Both standard objects as well as custom objects can be deduped.
- Free up to 5000 records + Additional 5000 after sign up
- Advanced – $ 99 /year
- Premium – $ 1,499 /year
Complete Data Quality Suite
This app by RingLead, with 96 user reviews on AppExchange and backing an average rating of 4.8 out of 5, secures the fourth place on our list.
- Identifies duplicate Leads, Leads to Contacts, Leads to Accounts, Contacts, and Accounts. Unique Upload
- Prevent dupes in your web forms. Your fields can be updated without any data loss based on your defined rules. It’s campaign and lead assignment supported. Task/email notifications alert record owners to the attempted dupes.
- Prevent the creation of duplicate Leads, Contacts and Accounts when uploading lists. The app uses a field-by-field configuration based on your business rules.
- Unique Entry will seek and display possible dupes in real time.
It’s a paid app. You’ll have to contact them for quotes.
This app by d2b International ApS dba, with 70 user reviews on AppExchange and backing an average rating of 4.6 out of 5, gets the fifth place on our list.
- Mass Deduplication of leads, contacts, accounts and person accounts
- Dupe Detection upon Entry
- Phone Number Cross Checking
- Social Media Matching
- Integrated Merge wizard(s)
- Campaign Deduplication
- Custom Merge Rules
- Customization of Matching Process
- Weekly and Monthly Automatic Scheduling
- Small Business – $750 per year per Organization (for up to 10000 records, pricing varies for more no. of records)
- Standard – $1800 per Organization/year (for up to 50000 records, pricing varies for more no. of records)
- Enterprise – $2500 per Organization/year (for up to 50000 records, pricing varies for more no. of records)
And although all these apps get the work done, we created a Salesforce duplicate management solution of our own, packing all the best features along with a smooth user experience. We would like to introduce the latest addition in the deduplication app domain, Advitya.
Following capabilities makes Advitya better than all other deduplication apps:
- Powerful bulk Search & Merge via optimized design
- Smart Reporting via intuitive dashboard
- Job Scheduler
- Exact search based on multiple criteria
- Deduplication on standard as well as on custom objects
- Search based on both standard and custom field criteria
- Choose the master records
- Choose which duplicate records to merge and which to not
- Preview screen to verify the ‘to-be master’ record before actual merging is initiated
- Export the searched duplicates
- Re-parenting of child records while merging the Parent records
- Master record field updates while merging
- Save your searches for future use
- Native Salesforce.com deduplication solution
- Intelligent notification alerts on successful merge with the master record details
$50/org/month (no limit on the no. of records)
Discounted for Non-Profits.
Thanks for reading!!
**Disclaimer: All the information given here has been taken from the available public information. Please contact the vendors individually for more and detailed information.
The images/logos for Salesforce, Acme Data, Clean CRM, Cloundingo, Data Trim, Dedupe manager, Dupe Blocker, Dupe Catcher, Duplicate Check for Salesforce, Experian Data quality, Sensis Data Solution, OpenPrise, Ring Lead have been take from the respective websites.